Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stretch Arm Strong


Stretch Arm Strong
For The Record
Album: Revolution Transmission

I'm not exactly pround of the place I'm from
but I've been here my whole life so I guess I'll call it home.
In South Carolina a flag still shows the enslavement of our minds
but in South Carolina I learned from all the times.
We went to all-ages shows, Sunday matinees
hanging out wondering if the bands would show and even play.
The bands would come and we would all sing along (sing along sing along).
Would they ever know their impact would last so long?
The world is full of lonely places no matter where you're from.
A crowded show, familiar faces make me feel at home.
Many kids have come and gone but I know what kept me here.
The magic of those songs has sustained me through the years.
I heard the word sincerity and I know now what that means.
I learned it first with Black Flag, mohawks, combat boots and torn-up jeans.
We were more than just a tour date. You were more than just a song.
We sweat and sang together and that helped us to carry on.
We were more. You were more. For the record.

Yup, that Stretch Arm Strong. No bluff, it real deal. Band yg berasal dr united states of WTF, hehehe. But their not in state of F la. Their gud, Gud band Make Great Sound.

Band di anggotai oleh Chris McLane, David Sease, Glen Calder, Chris Andrews and John K Barry.
Nya org mengklasifikasi music nya org dlm genre Hardcore Punk. Band tok asal dr South Carolina n mun mok tauk lanjut pasal band tok tak org leh check myspace cdak kt dbah klak.
Lgu kt atas ya aku ambik dr album Revolution Transmission nya org yg release tahun 2001 mun x silap aku. Correct me if im wrong. Lagu kck, nyerita gne ssh payah, turun nait nya org dlm scene music cnun. N the bes part is, nya org respect glak2 fan nya org, mun tanpa fan, nya org xkan kekal smpey kinek tok. Dlm lgu tok juak aku sense UNITY di kalangan peminat dgn artist.
Nya org support each other, n infect dlm sapot2 itu, nya org sebenarnya lift up local scene cdak pun.


www.myspace.com/stretcharmstrong
www.stretcharmstrong.net

No comments: